- Provide all clients with honest expert advice, friendly personal service and the most outstanding, trusted Real Estate representation available to realize all their 'home' dreams come true.
- I was first introduced to the 'Real Estate' business as a young boy, earning lunch money delivering flyers door to door for the family Real Estate Business, located here in Toronto. A new listing, an ad proof or an upcoming 'Open House' was often the topic of conversation at the dinner table when I grew up. This early introduction and my keen interest in 'Real Estate' motivated me to become the youngest licensed Realtor in Canada in May 1975, just 3 days after my 18th birthday.
- Re/Max West Realty Inc., 1995 to present
- HomeLife/Yorkland Real Estate Ltd., 1988 - 1995
- Yetman Real Estate Ltd., 1975 - 1988
- Real Estate Sales License attained since 1975
- Real Estate Broker's License attained since 1988
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute (FRI) Designation, REIC, attained since 1990
- Market Value Appraiser- Residential (MVA) Designation, OREA, attained since 1991
- National Commercial Council Member, CREA since 2001
- Residential Real Estate & Condominium Sales Specialist throughout Greater Toronto since 1975
- Residential Appraisal Services since 1991
- Residential Investment & Commercial Real Estate Sales since 1975
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) since 1975
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) since 1975
- Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC) since 1989
- Officer, TREB Ethics Committee; 1981, 1982, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- Officer, TREB Professional Standards Committee; 1997, 1998
- Officer, TREB Arbitration Committee; 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2002
- Re/MAX Platinum award recipient, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Re/MAX Lifetime Achievement award recipient, 2011.
- Re/MAX West Realty (High Park branch) TOP TEN Agent Award recipient, 2007. 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Re/MAX Hall Of Fame award recipient, 2003.
- Re/MAX 100%, Re/MAX Executive and Re/MAX President Club Annual Award recipient since 1996.
- Ranked among Top 1% of ALL Toronto Realtors for number of homes sold per year.